GET BEACH BODY READY…
WITH THE LEMON DETOX FAST
Perfect for those wishing to shed pounds and get beach body ready, the Lemon Detox provides the ultimate fasting solution for people on the go.
Pioneers of fasting in the UK and ideal for any diet regime, the Lemon Detox provides an easy and convenient way to gain the required 500 calories on ‘fast’ days (one glass equals approximately 100 calories) – a welcome alternative for those on the go who struggle with meal planning.
A tried and tested formula, the Lemon Detox provides the body with the essential nutrients and calories for any fasting programme such as 5:2 and 4;3, while warding off hunger and retaining energy levels.
Said Dr Sarah Brewer, author of The Total Detox Plan, “During the ‘fasting’ part of any diet regime, using the Lemon Detox Madal Bal Tree Syrup solution allows you to still obtain useful nutrition, especially minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese and zinc, making it a useful alternative to plain water.”
And nutritionist Amanda Griggs from London’s Balance Clinic said, “The Lemon Detox provides a great alternative on fast days as you can get the calories and nutrients you need without thinking too hard about it.”
Sold in over 30 countries worldwide and boasting a hotlist of celeb fans including Beyonce and Anna Friel, the Lemon Detox formula is made up of nutrient-rich Madal Bal Tree syrup, fresh lemons, cayenne pepper and water.
Benefits of consuming the Lemon Detox formula during your fast or CR programme:
- The Lemon Detox formula makes fasting easier
- The ultimate in convenience the Lemon Detox formula is nutrient-rich so is an adequate food replacement, meaning you don’t have to think about what you can and can’t eat
- For those following the new 5:2 method, 6-8 glasses of the Lemon Detox formula provide the recommended 5-600 calories per day on your fasting days.
- The formula staves of hunger
- The formula keeps your metabolism up, thus retaining energy levels
- The formula enables you to completely fast rather than simply limit calorie intake
Benefits of fasting
- Improved health markers such as lower cholesterol, glucose and growth hormone (IGF-1), thus reducing risk of certain cancers, heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- Weight loss
- Increased vitality
- Improved skin
- Improved digestion
- Breaking of negative diet and lifestyle habits
- A way to normalize the appetite
- Cleansed body and mind
Madal Bal Natural Tree Syrup is priced £42.99 for a one litre tin and is available from leading health food shops, spas and pharmacies nationwide. For stockist details please call 0845 370 1012 or visit www.lemondetox.com.
Case studies available on request.
For press enquiries, please contact Kate at Kate Goodfellow PR on
07958 980184 or email email@example.com